Sunday, April 17, 2005

Last drinks (for a while)

Thanks so much for all the response to my post yesterday. Kath - thanks for pointing me to the other blog - I had no idea that this type of thing had been considered before. All of your responses amused me greatly!

I may be offline for a few days. Last weekend when trying to start the mower I pulled muscles in my arm, wrist and hand. Most of it has gotten better but after a week, my wrist and hand are actually getting a bit worse. So I have to give it a rest. That means, no computer (sob sob), no cross stitching (sob sob) and no knitting (sob sob). I have to give it a chance to heal.

This is going to be very difficult.

(but if it feels better I am going to be right back here blogging, so don't go anywhere - okay?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker