Saturday, April 16, 2005

Why don't we have our own Olympics?

It dawned on me this morning that we are all being cheated. I don't mean cheated in the sense that we don't have babies in our arms, when we so rightly deserve them - although we are definitely being cheated in this way.

I mean - why don't we have our own Olympics. There are quite a number of different Olympic organisations. A brief google search found quite a few (but I am sure there are more):
* The Summer Olympics
* The Winter Olympics
* The special Olympics
* The Deaf Olympics
* The Senior Olympics
* The Fish Olympics
even the Geography Olympics

But when I googled "infertile Olympics" all I got was :

"Your search - "infertile olympics" - did not match any documents. "

So why don't we? I mean we have enough people, in enough countries. We are all immensely talented and we have all done so much training already.

We could have some great activities lined up. How about these :

* Little swimmer relays.
* Negative HPT toss
* Mood swing saucepan discus.
* Clomid induced archery
* Cycling??
* Trigger shot shooting

I could go on and on.

Come and amuse me with your own additions.

3 Comments:

At 2:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that cracks me up!

 
At 10:09 pm, Blogger Kath said...

We actually do, its called the Pain Olymipics. Go to http://laf.typepad.com/laf/2004/08/a_few_weeks_ago.html and see if you qualify.

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger K|nneret said...

How about "fastest to POAS?" "highest number of bruises from blooddraws?"
"most cooter-cam visits"?

Very cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker