Monday, September 11, 2006

results are in

Okay so we all know by now that I am a total control freak and I just HAVE to have those results.

The nurse called me back. She located the results.

Everything is totally normal
I am normal
Hubbs is normal.

So what now? Are we are back to "try again and see what happens?".

Do I contact the doctor again to speak to him or should I contact the Prof who I know and love?

I think i will ask for a copy of the results and go back to see the professor.

Can I try again? Will my heart cope? I just don't know.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 pm, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Oh Bugsy. I am glad that you and hubbs are good but I understand your anguish at not knowing the full story.

 
At 5:53 am, Blogger Summer said...

I think it's a good idea no matter who you talk to next to get a copy of your results.

I also think if you give yourself time, you will know whether trying again will be what is best for you. It's really hard right now because there are no clear answers to why it happen. Nothing to hold onto. And uncertainty is extremely hard to deal with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker